Tuesday, September 29, 2009

FOREVER&ALWAYS : BREATHE

I like Taylor Swift's song. T_T I never thought I'd see the day when I'd like her songs. But sometimes everyone just needs a very cliched song. They're sweet but very commercial. I've just created another blog. For my story since I've forgotten my fictionpress password....

www.foreveralwaysbreathe.blogspot.com

=D please visit. If you read this. Hehe. Hopefully someone's reading this.

Lately I've been stuck in a good mood. But I get more tired as the day go on. I can't wake up without feeling pain. I can't smile without feeling my face sag. I feel down and yet elated half the time.

Yesterday, stayed up late, collaging my wall. It's not done but it looks good. Will post picture.

Posted a story(FINALLY) on fanfiction.net. Ugh took so long. Seriously. Its called White Shadows. A HPDM. I'm a huge fan. ha ha. SSRL and BZNL as well. heheheh. and a Hermione fan. Whoevers a fan out there PLEASE READ IT! Thx.

Z

No comments: