Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Say the same andthe same andthe same over and over again

Keep spinning
and
spinning
and
spinning
and
spinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning

around.

Cause we will
sing
and
sing
and sing
till your eardrums hurt.

And the night goes on with the lights shining down on our heads as the world comes around and groans to a halt when the snakes climb on before the sunsets zooms on.

And loud and loud and loud & clear we scream the purity and
rage

And on and on and on we moan about the lies and trys or our lives.

When we should all just jump into the sea and live it all now.

**

Sighs. my life is shortened again. Damn. Lol. Ilove sighing to much. But then again to me its more of a release of breathe.

Its not a sigh when i'm bREATHING.

I'm almost finished reading Nick&Norah's infinite playlist and I have to say, its a book i cannot put down. It is damn fucking good. I love nick and i love i-am-schizo-Norah. And I have to sya I adore Tris as well. She's actually a cool bitch. Ha ha. The movie cannot live up to the book. THe feel is completely different, but the movie is a nice warm funny gay ride with a little 'Iwannaholdyourhand'. In all a damn fucking good movie to.

I letting loose of love and letting go of me. I wanna fly free and wander. I wanna go around and thunder. I wanna see the light i never saw when i said no to walking around. I wanna not care about the way i dress. I wanna a lovable funny bitch of a gal.

Hopefully.

ZEE

No comments: